Monday, October 5, 2009

Magazine Revival!

I'm a magazine junkie. I receive so many that my mailman- no joke- asked me to get a larger mailbox...Okay, not the standard side of the road mailbox. In our neighborhood, the mailboxes are on the houses and the mailmen walk, but still!


So living in my bungalow, I have been going through withdrawal ever since I got the fateful letter that Cottage Living would no longer be publishing issues. Stupid economy! They honored the rest of my subscription with Coastal Living, which is fine, but my decor is not so coastal even though we are only 25 minutes from the beach. So alas, I collected every single coveted copy of Cottage Living I could find and have held vigil...dramatic, I know. I was seriously sad though.


But- GOOD NEWS! I found a new magazine that is like Cottage Living and Domino combined in one! It also includes some items and articles associated with fashion and the environment...It's an online mag too...even better! The inaugural issue of Lonny!

It's at http://www.lonnymag.com/ and so far I'm thoroughly impressed!

No comments: