Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Do Declare...

That I am not enjoying this hangover I'm experiencing. Last night was spent at my friend Jessica's bachelorette party. It was pretty low-key as far as bachelorette parties are concerned, just dinner at Ceviche for yummy tapas and champagne sangria and then off to the hot spot Mangroves, but I still did my best to hang in the shots department. Sometimes I get my mojo going as if I am still in college and I can still party like a rockstar. Too bad that was like 4 years ago...insert feeling old comment here...and the quotient of shots I can handle in a 3 hour period is not what it was. And maybe tapas is not the best pre-bachelorette outing meal either :) though it was totally my suggestion.

(When in the world is my Stoli Ravioli from GrillSmith going to show up via delivery guy? Ughhh...)

Jessica cracks me up. She is your typical UF AdPi- sweet, southern, pearl loving girl. She got engaged in July to a former NFL football player turned businessman who is 10 years her senior and wants babies. Now. Right now. So she planned her wedding for this coming Saturday. Now having just planned a wedding myself, 4.5 months is a bit rushed in getting everything together if you ask me. Imagine my surprise at dinner last night when she told me she booked her florist yesterday. For her wedding. For next weekend. Then she proceeded to tell me that today she was going flower girl dress shopping, having her final dress fitting, oh and maybe she would find a Day of Coordinator to book.

Bless you dear Jessica. I love you and I'm sure your big day will be as beautiful as you are, but holy hell you are crazy!

Just as crazy as this Florida vs. South Carolina football game that is on right now. 21 points in the 1st quarter already! Go Gators!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

Aww I hope you feel better soon! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog :) Have a good night!