Sunday, May 17, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

I'm a creature of habit and here are a few of my favorite things!



Cole Haan Nike Air Heels
I'm not a "heels" girl. I live in flats, and I'm such a baby when I'm out all night and on my toes. These shoes have Nike Air technology and walking in them feels like walking on pillows!



Tom Ford FT0040 Margaux sunglasses
I love these. They are a super flattering shape, I get alot of compliments, and I see lot of famous people in USWeekly wearing them. Mine are more brown then gold...


lululemon Boogie Crops!
I'm such a lululemon freak. I have 3pairs of these crops for Pilates or running sometimes. They are so comfortable and they make your butt loo amazing!







JCrew Bathing Suits
It' pretty much all I wear and living by the beach, I have more than a few. I have DD boobies, so I'm big on support and these just work. I also got a few of the bottoms monogrammed on the hip and I get a ton of compliments on them.





Sue London Flats
I live in these shoes. They come in all sorts of cute colors and I have them in chocolate, bronze, black, silver, shimmery purple...I won't bore you with the rest :) . They fold up tiny to travel with you and they are the SOFTEST leather.






Nicole Miller Dresses
I've had such good luck with Nicole Miller dresses lately. Especially with wedding after wedding these days. I have one similar to this one in more of a slate color (this style is called 'stretch metal') and it great for your curves- hides all trouble spots!









No comments: