Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hooked on HGTV...

I don't know what it is about HGTV that is so addicting. I love the fact that the things they "make" are so cheap and darn cute or what. I don't know if it's that I live in this funky little bungalow and everytime someone comes in they coo and say they have always wanted to live in a bungalow- am I striving to have one of those homes like on the local home tours?

Well my newest obsession is an untouched room...our master bedroom. It's really like (like 25 x 12) which my dad, an architect, says is a big no-no. Apparently rooms are supposed to be 1 x 1.4 when looking at space. More square. Well we are switching that up, opening up the 2 side closets and creating a walk-in with some of the length.

So of course I'm looking fast forwards past the week of demolition to the decorating stage. I think I want 3 walls painted, with one wall wallpapered- the wall with the headboard. Sounds awful, I know. But I found this website- www.flavorpaper.com. They have the COOLEST paper in the world. I think when I have kids, I will do my baby's room in it too. I couldn't even tell you my favorite, but I know it's going to be a fun battle with the hubby to get him to agree to me putting it up!

1 comment:

Danielle J. said...

I also love HGTV - and Food Network. I could literally lay in bed watching both stations all day - with my computer, of course, so I can also peruse the web too! Bliss!