Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to MAC!

I'm not a HUGE MAC make-up fan. I don't wear much make-up to begin with. My roommate in college taught me that MAC is used alot of television and stage make-up and I find it to be a little heavy, especially in Florida.

All this said, I still do you some of it (love their eye shadow and lipglass products), and I have now accumulated enough "throw aways" (6 to be exact) to get myself a free lipglass through their "Back to MAC" program. I love freebies! Off to the mall I go!


From their website:

Back to MAC
Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you.

No comments: