Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Easy Breezy!





Finally the traveling is done for the immediate time being.
I do have to report, the wedding that I was at in Miami turned out FABULOUS. The centerpieces were these giant tree structures laced with orchids and dangling crystals. The tables were lit from underneath with pinkish purple lights (the colors were pink and brown). As seen above and below. Cake was really cute and good too...so I've included an additional pic of that. (Not doing so hot with my layout though here :) ... )
The wedding was at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Coconut Grove (Miami area).
Additionally, my final post about the wedding, I would like to retract my original opinion of dancing down the aisle would be terrible. They danced back to the Michael Frank "I Love You" song and it was after the wedding was over, so it was joyous and very appropriate. It was filmed by the videography crew and was released as a trailer... and ended with a clip from above of everyone attending the wedding blowing a kiss to the video crew, and then finally a drunk groomsmen singing "Let's Get It On" to the camera. Cute, hysterical, and makes a great memory!
Sister's pottery painting bridal shower is this Saturday! Hope all goes well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must have been a fun wedding reception. I love how it's decorated. Those crystal trees look so cool!