Thursday, December 27, 2012

Elf 4 Health Challenge Update!

Am I the only one out there that seems to overcommit to things? I always feel if I'm not running around crazy, then I'm incredibly bored. So I'm currently running around prepping for my New Year's trip to Nashville tomorrow, keeping up with Elf 4 Health, planning my Grandma's 90th birthday party for next week, and about to start a new Tone It Up Challenge!

Wow I'm whiney! Maybe it's time for some winey...

AnyHOO. Here's my update to where we are at with the Elf 4 Health Challenge!

Flash Forward to this week- I was assigned a new Elf for the next 2 weeks. Her name is Becky and she is also a blogger at Olives 'n' Wine . She's pretty awesome and has a super cute blog that I suggest you hit up. Like right now. (After you finish reading MY post of course)

I just reported what I'm doing today to her and my commitments for the next few days...so thought I would share here as well!

I've done well so far with the challenge this week- they gave us a couple "break days" with the holidays I feel- which I'm totally fine with! Today's challenge was to share list "thankful list". Since I did that on here just last week, I plan to make a casserole to make up for last week when I missed that day. I think I'm going to make the casserole my last Elf - Megan from After the Ivy League made...she took it from This Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Casserole Recipe and made a few healthy switches. I actually have all these ingredients, so that's why I chose it, though I may switch out the broccoli for cauliflower since I have alot of that. Or maybe add both! I'll make sure to update on the results...

Friday, December 28

Make a healthy mug cake in the microwave!- I have never done this, but will plan to tomorrow- I'm going to aim for This Banana Mug Cake Recipe

Saturday, December 29

Take some time for yourself! Read a book for fun, do a craft, take a bubble bath!- I may do some reading for fun (I'm about to start Gone Girl), but I prefer to take some time for myself line dancing in a honky tonk while partying in Nashville!

Monday, December 31

Make a healthy dish to take to your NYE party! - Yeah, not going to do this one :) . My hotel room is not conducive to this, nor is my NYE party at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Clean the house from top to bottom! - Considering my flight gets in at 4pm from Nashville, I will probably have to save this for Wednesday- which will definitely happen because I have out of towners arriving on Thursday!

Cheerio!

No comments: