Sunday, December 9, 2012

Priming for Pinterest!

I give up. I'm Pinterest obsessed, but I get highly frustrated with it sometimes.

Why? The overwhelming amount of things to create or do that I have pinned, and the underwhelming number of projects I have tackled. No- I don't feel alone. Everyone I know is on Pinterest. Everyone I know is in the same boat. Because the people I know, my real life friends, all have lives- 99% of them work and if they don't have children, well they will soon!

So what is a girl to do? I work, but I'm kidless. This should be prime pinning time. So I'm taking a stand and stating it for the world to hear- I'm committing to projects. With no idea how time consuming this may or may not be, I want to start easy. Or at least start with what I think is easy. I'm committing to 1 Pinterest project per week. Whether it's a recipe, or some sort of decoration, or heck- cleaning the shower head, I, Leslie, will take the plunge and go all in on Pinterest.

And then I will create ANOTHER board, just for completed projects- I'm a visual person. 

PS- Total side note, but how great are the secret boards they started on Pinterest? HELLO- where were these a year ago?? I can now actually pin gifts for people without them seeing...whoop whoop!

No comments: